- School Board
Several means of assistance are available if you would like to support the Education Foundation in its effort s to advance the Lynchburg City Schools' tradition of excellence. Your gift at any level will allow the Foundation to continue a variety of educational programs, each designed to strengthen and enhance the educational opportunities for students.
Classroom Innovation Grants
To become a Classroom Innovation Grant sponsor, print and fill out the registration form and mail to the address below.
Breakfast with the Superintendent Sponsorships
To register as a lead sponsor, table sponsor, or register as an individual, simply print and fill out the registration form and mail to the address below.
Senior Honors Recognition Sponsorships
To sponsor this event please contact Jodi Gillette, executive director, at (434) 515-5081 or email@example.com.
To offer senior scholarships, please contact Jodi Gillette, executive director, at (434) 515-5081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations to the Foundation
- Direct Donation Form You can make a tax-deductible gift of cash, property, stock or any asset for which you can obtain an appraised value. If you would like to make a direct donation by check, please print and complete the Direct Donation Form and send it along with your check to the address below.
- MATCHING GIFTS: Increase the impact of your donation with a matching gift! Request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
- VIRGINIA STATE TAX REFUNDS CAN BENEFIT THE FOUNDATION: You can allocate all or a portion of your Virginia tax refund to the Lynchburg City Schools Education Foundation. Just indicate your contribution on line 28 of form 760 and use code 680001 on line 23 of schedule ADJ. The Foundation will then receive a check in the amount of your donation!
- THE POWER OF ENDOWMENTS: Want to give the gift that keeps on giving and help fund the future of our Classroom Innovation Grants or other Education Foundation programs? You can demonstrate your commitment to public education by ensuring our teachers, students, and schools have the resources they need for great learning. Consider a gift of $25,000 or more to create a named endowment fund. Annual earnings from the fund will be restricted to support the Foundation based on your indicated preferences for generations to come.
- Payroll Deduction Form If you are an employee of the Lynchburg City Schools, you may contribute to the Foundation though payroll deduction. Simply print, complete, and sign the Payroll Deduction Form and mail it to the address below.
Donate online at Click & Pledge. 10% service fee is deducted from all online donations.
Your tax deductible gift to this non-profit organization will be acknowledged by letter. You will also receive future mailers about the Foundation, its programs and projects.
Mail forms to:
Lynchburg City Schools Education Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 2497
Lynchburg, VA 24505
Questions regarding any gift should be directed to Jodi K. Gillette, Executive Director at 434-515-5081 or email@example.com.
Fed Tax ID# 54-1385200