- School Board
The goals of Partners In Education are:
- To enhance educational experiences for students through exposure to the business community.
- To involve businesses in school programs and decisions that will directly and indirectly benefit them.
- To broaden communications between school and business.
- To provide a structured program to encourage the development of mutually beneficial partnerships designed to match community resources to school and division needs.
- To promote links between education and the world of work.