The Linkhorne Middle School PTO is a non-profit organization comprised of parents/guardians of students, faculty and administration of LMS. We support enriching experiences for your children and provide interesting and important information to parents/guardians throughout the year. For more information about LMS PTO please visit this page.
Here are the Highlights!
We are trying to make our PTO page more useful by providing links to different information. You will find all the details when you click the links that interest you.
- For the most current PTO information, please see the weekly LMS E-News.
- Monthly PTO Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Information including Reports, PTO Budget and Forms
- Need more info about a PTO activity? Please contact the appropriate Committee Chair.
- Superintendent’s Advisory Meeting Minutes
- Kroger Card bar fundraiser information and handout
- Food Lion Card fundraiser information and hand out
Coupon Book Fundraiser is in pre-sales.
Click here for the list of vendors in the new 2013 Coupon Book.
Please see fundraising for more information.
- Catalog Fundraiser. Please see fundraising for more information.
Give Me 5
Give ME 5 VOLUNTEER HOURS! We need you! LMS has many, many volunteer opportunities for all those interested. Please see Volunteer Opportunities or check the weekly LMS E-News. Parents who volunteers for 5 hours before Christmas will be entered into a drawing for an iPod Shuffle!
$5 to PTO FUNDRAISING! LMS has many ways to financially support the PTO (both monetarily and in-kind). Please see Fundraising Activities for more information.
Join Us for Our Next PTO Meeting!
PTO meetings of the 2012-2013 school year will be held August 27th, September 17th, November 19th, January 22nd, February 18th, April 15th, and May 20th. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm in the LMS library. All are welcome to attend!
2012-2013 Executive Board
|President Elect||Nancy Richardsfirstname.lastname@example.org|