Milton Hagans is Sandusky Middle School's Athletic Director. He can be reached at (434) 582-1120.
In order for a student to be eligible to participate in fall sports, that student must have no F's for any class from the last six week grading period of the previous school year and that student must have no F's for any end of class (final) grade from the previous school year.
- Cross Country (Coach: Matt Richards)
- Fall Cheerleading (Coach: Sarah Badillo)
- Football (Coaches: Milton Hagans & Lewis Watson)
- Girls Tennis (Coach: Donald Preston)
- Girls Volleyball (Coach: Jeanine Wilson)