Prepare for the Test:
- Use flash cards to review details.
- Review your notes nightly.
- Highlight your notes.
- Review old quizzes and study guides.
- Make a time line of events.
Before the Test:
- Rest the night before.
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Bring two #2 pencils with erasers.
- Be on time.
Multiple Choice Test Taking Tips:
- Read the entire question.
- Look for key words.
- Read all the answer choices.
- Draw a line through incorrect answer choices.
- If there is more than one choice left, re-read each answer.
- Answer all items.
For more great test taking tips visit: