This is a one-year Master Partnership between Cici’s Pizza and Dearington Elementary School. The partnership will be renewed annually upon review and mutual consent of both parties.
This master partnership between Cici’s Pizza and Dearington Elementary School is designed to provide recognition and incentives for students and staff. The partnership will also provide a means of financial support of programs. The Dearington Elementary School community will support Cici’s Pizza in a variety of ways thus establishing a positive relationship among students, parents and staff towards this business partner.
- To recognize and promote appropriate behavior, good attendance, and academic excellence
- To promote community awareness of Dearington Elementary School’s students, staff, and community
- To recognize Cici’s commitment to student achievement and success
- To provide opportunities for Cici’s Pizza and Dearington Elementary School to share resources
- Dearington Elementary School will provide Cici’s Pizza with student artwork and crafts for display at the restaurant (approx 40) sometime in the winter. A prize will be awarded for the best, judged by Cici’s management.
- Dearington Elementary School will provide written work (poems, stories, and other prose) for display at the restaurant (approx 40) sometime in the spring. A prize will be awarded for the best, judged by Cici’s management.
- Cici’s Pizza will provide free meal passes to students when accompanied by a paying adult for students with good attendance, appropriate behavior, academic excellence, and exceptional citizenship as defined by the school faculty.
- Cici’s Pizza will provide free meal passes to students when accompanied by a paying adult for students who achieve academically as identified by the school.
- Dearington’s principal and staff will participate in “Principal’s Night,” an opportunity for 10% of the sales receipts of Dearington “family” members to be donated to the school.
- Cici’s Pizza will participate in Dearington’s teacher recognition program by donating ten pizzas at the discretion of the principal.
- Cici’s Pizza will offer field trips so that students can study specific SOL content in economics and math.
- Cici’s Pizza will advertise school events and encourage community support of programs at the school (i.e. grade level plays, open house, book fair, etc.).
- Representative(s) from Cici’s Pizza and Dearington Elementary School will serve on the Partnership Planning Committee to plan, monitor, and evaluate all partnership activities.
- Cici’s Pizza will offer Dearington Elementary discounted pizzas ($5.00 one topping large) sale for school events or fund raisers to include the end of the year school parties. Cici’s Pizza will deliver for the end of year parties based on a first come first serve basis.
- Cici’s Pizza and Dearington Elementary School will promote the partnership in the community and publicize partnership activities through newsletters, press releases, partner visits and other appropriate company, school and school division publications.
All parties will provide written evaluation of partnership activities by completing a partnership evaluation form at the end of the school year.
Mrs. Terrie Haley, Principal, Dearington Elementary School
Mr. Brock Ramirez, PTA Dearington Elementary School
Mr. Carson Todd, District Manger, Cici’s Pizza