This partnership is being established to provide resources to strengthen educational programs within individual schools.
- To provide certificates and food coupons to students for incentives
- To assist faculty and staff in expanding parent, family and community involvement in the educational process.
- Country Cookin will provide certificates and food coupons for incentives.
- Country Cookin will provide opportunities for fundraising events.
- Country Cookin will provide field trip opportunities through the “Learning about Healthy Eating” Program.
- Country Cookin will provide special pricing for events within the schools.
- Country Cookin will provide a principals’ lunch for each school honoring four students once a year at no charge.
All parties will provide a written evaluation of partnership activities by completing a partnership evaluation form at the end of the school year.
Dr. Merle Herndon, Director for Professional Development/School Business Partnerships
Jessie Cobbs, General Manager, Country Cookin, Timberlake Road
Becky Phillips, Assistant Manager, Country Cookin, Timberlake Road