This is a one-year Master Partnership between First Citizens Bank and Robert S. Payne Elementary School. The partnership will be renewed annually upon review and mutual consent of both parties.
This master partnership between First Citizens Bank and Robert S. Payne Elementary School is designed to provide recognition and incentives for students and staff. The partnership will also provide a means of financial support of programs. The Robert S. Payne Elementary School community will support First Citizens Bank in a variety of ways thus establishing a positive relationship among students, parents and staff towards this business partner.
- To recognize and promote appropriate behavior, good attendance, and academic excellence
- To promote community awareness of Robert S. Payne Elementary School’s students, staff, and community
- To recognize First Citizens Bank’s commitment to student achievement and success
- To provide opportunities for First Citizens Bank and Robert S. Payne Elementary School to share resources
- Robert S. Payne Elementary School will provide First Citizens Bank with student artwork and crafts for display at the bank.
- Robert S. Payne Elementary School will provide written work (poems, stories, and other prose) for display at the bank.
- First Citizens Bank will provide financial lessons to students in grades 3-5. The topics will vary on economic topics like savings, what credit is, budgeting, etc.
- First Citizens Bank will participate in Robert S. Payne’s teacher recognition program.
- First Citizens Bank will offer field trips so that students can study specific SOL content in economics.
- First Citizens Bank will advertise school events and encourage community support of programs at the school (i.e. grade level plays, open house, book fair, etc.).
- Representative(s) from First Citizens Bank and Robert S. Payne Elementary School will serve on the Partnership Planning Committee to plan, monitor, and evaluate all partnership activities.
- First Citizens Bank and Robert S. Payne Elementary School will promote the partnership in the community and publicize partnership activities through newsletters, press releases, partner visits and other appropriate company, school and school division publications.
All parties will provide written evaluation of partnership activities by completing a partnership evaluation form at the end of the school year.
Mr. John Blakely, Principal, Robert S. Payne Elementary School
Mr. Craig Brown, First Citizens Bank
Mrs. Abby Drinkard, Teacher, Robert S. Payne Elementary School