Administered by Take Care by WageWorks

A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is an IRS tax-favored account you can use for eligible out-of-pocket expenses. Reduce your out-of-pocket expenses with an FSA!

An Open Enrollment period for the Flexible Spending Account plan is held annually. Unlike the health and dental insurance, employees who wish to participate in this program must re-enoll during each Open Enrollment period.

What types of FSAs are available?

  • Dependent Care FSA
  • Health Care FSA
Dependent Care FSA

You may use this FSA to claim reimbursement for eligible day care expenses for your child under age 13, or for a spouse/eligible dependents who are unable to care for themselves. The day care expense must be incurred so that you (and your spouse, if applicable) can work or attend school.

Dependent Care FSA Maximum Annual Election: $5,000 for single or married filing jointly and $2,500 for married filing separately.

Health Care FSA

You and your eligible dependents’ medical, dental, and vision expenses that are not fully covered by insurance can generally be reimbursed through this FSA. You do not need to be enrolled in LCS’ health plan to enroll in the Health Care FSA.

Health Care FSA Maximum Annual Election: $2,550. If both you and your spouse are employed by LCS you may each set aside $2,550.

Participants in the Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) are able to carryover $500 in unused funds to the following plan year.

Once Enrolled in an FSA: Create and View your Account(s) Online

Participants may check their FSA accounts online. To get started:

  1. Go to
  2. Click on "New Users Registration"
  3. Enter your First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Zip Code and Social Security Number
  4. Create a User ID and Password
Flexible Spending Card

The Flex Benefit card will only be issued if employees are new to the program or if your current card will by expiring. 

Who is Eligible to Enroll?

You are eligible if you are contracted at least 30 hours per week.

What is the Process for Enrollment and Claims Submission?

To participate, you must enroll within 31 days of your contract start date, within 31 days of a qualifying event or during Open Enrollment. You must re-enroll each year. You determine how much money you want to contribute to the account(s) for the calendar year. That amount is taken out of your paycheck in equal installments and placed in the account(s) you elect. You are then reimbursed for eligible expenses after submitting a claim from and required documentation. You can submit your claims by fax, mail, or online. You have 90 days from the end of the calendar year to submit your expenses claims.

Any money left in your FSA account after the 90-day period and the $500 carryover of unused Health Care FSA funds will be forfeited and cannot be returned to you. Claims must be incurred (i.e. services received) during your period of enrollment and prior to the end of the calendar year.

Click here for the Enrollment Form for the take care® Flex Benefits Plan

How Does an FSA Work?

View the list for eligible expenses:

Where to Send Claims
(877) 782-8889
(toll free fax)
Scan to PDF and email
take care by WageWorks
P.O. Box 14054, Lexington, KY 40512

Please contact Take Care By Wageworks at (800) 950-0105.

Plan Administrator Contact Information

Take Care By Wageworks
(800) 950-0105
Toll Free Claims Fax – (877) 782-8889