In order to coordinate the activities of employee organizations within the context of the goals and objectives of the Lynchburg City Schools, the following guidelines are established:
1. No meetings of employee organizations shall be conducted on school premises during working hours without permission of the Superintendent.
2. Individuals representing employee organizations may call meetings of members or prospective members only after or before the school day commences or ends. Individuals may attend on a voluntary basis.
3. No verbal solicitation or recruitment of members shall take place during the school day.
4. Employee organizations are authorized to distribute appropriate material, in written form, by placing said material in teachers' boxes either before or after regular employee working hours.
5. Employee organizations are authorized to post items in an appropriate location designated by the principal.
Approved by Superintendent: December 1, 1982
Revised by School Board: August 1, 2017