Regulation R4-53.1

The following procedure will be followed when a break-in of a building is discovered and when vandalism to the building occurs:

1. Notify the police department in all cases involving a break-in and major vandalism.

2. Should immediate repair assistant be needed, call the assistant director for facilities.

3. Make a complete written report for your building records and forward a copy of this report to the assistant superintendent for operations.

4. The report should list all damage and/or items missing. Where possible, the serial number of machines, etc. should be given.

Approved by Superintendent: February 5, 1975
Revised by Superintendent: December 1, 1982