Proceedures to Enroll or Withdraw a Student
A parent is required to come into the guidance office and complete the enrollment paperwork. According to the Lynchburg City Schools policy, the following documents are required before a student may be enrolled in any of the city schools.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Record - Including verification of Hepititis B series for 6th and 7th grade students and 6th grade students will need to provide verification of the DTap immunization
- Verification of Address
- Report card or withdrawal paperwork from the previous school
A parent is required to come into the guidance office and complete the withdrawal paperwork. The withdrawal process and information needed is as follows.
- Information regarding the school of transfer
- Complete the withdrawal form
- Clean out locker
- Return all text and library books to guidance