Hey students! We invite you to continue to help us spread the word that attendance matters. The Lynchburg City Schools Student Services Office launched our attendance campaign with the video “Don’t Sleep On School!” We invite you to continue to share the message with your own attendance video. It could be a vlog, short film, commercial, or anything that lets us know why you come to school everyday. You can get a chance for your video to be shared on the Lynchburg City Schools website and social media pages. Plus, you’ll qualify for a chance to win a $100 Wal-Mart gift card or a tablet. See contest rules below:
- The Don’t Sleep On School! Video Contest is open to all current students attending Lynchburg City Schools.
- Students may submit only one entry per person/team. Teams may consist of no more than four students.
- Submissions must be an original work and cannot include any copyrighted material. For music and audio that is free to use, visit the YouTube Audio Library.
- Videos must be between 30 seconds and 3 minutes long.
- Video should address the contest theme Don’t Sleep On School: Why Attendance Matters.
- Videos must not contain profanity or other inappropriate content that does not comply with the LCS Student Code of Conduct.
- Videos must be submitted as a digital video file through this Google Form by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 13, 2019.
- Winners will be contacted individually and announced via social media. Winners will have the opportunity to have their video shared on LCS social media.