High School Athletic Event Procedures
The Seminole District has partnered with GoFan for online ticketing to our athletic events. Spectators will need to visit the GoFan website or download the app to purchase tickets. We believe school personnel and spectators alike will appreciate the paperless, contactless, cashless and simple online ticket-buying experience.
VHSL schools have been a ticketing partner with Huddle for many years, and have used its digital GoFan product at a number of championship events. Seminole District Athletic Directors have worked with GoFan to prepare for an expansion into all rounds of athletic competition.
Digital Ticket How-To Videos
Safety & Expectations
For athletic events held at Lynchburg City Stadium, spectators will go through a quick checkpoint. Please approach the checkpoint with your pockets emptied to expedite entrance into the stadium.
No bags will be allowed at any LCS athletic event, except for medical or diaper bags. No additional personal items are allowed in those bags except for phone, ID, keys, and cash/redit card. Those bags will be subject to search.
It is highly recommend that parents/guardians accompany their middle school students to athletic events. Students will not be allowed to roam throughout the stadium but should remain seated during the game. We want everyone to enjoy the game and will ask students to leave if they are unable to follow these instructions.
Fans should leave the stadium within 15 minutes after the conclusion of the game. Please plan accordingly.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Backpacks, bags, purses, fanny packs and other similar bags
- Full-size strollers
- Chairs or stools (seat cushions and seat backs are permitted as long as they are not in a carrying bag)
- Weapons of any kind
- Sticks, poles, or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
- Bikes, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, longboards
- Clothing deemed obscene, indecent, and or offensive
- Soft or hard-sided coolers, ice chests
- Glass or metal containers
- Outside beverages
- Open containers
- Laser pointers
* Lynchburg City Schools reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed hazardous or disruptive to the athletics event or the enjoyment of the event by other guests.