Lynchburg City Schools uses the online school account system mySchoolBucks. Parents are able to register for an account and view information for free. Parents may use mySchoolBuck to pay for field trips, theater tickets, technology fees, and school store purchases.
Getting started is a simple.
1. Go to myschoolbucks.com
2. Create your account
- Click on “SIGN UP TODAY”
- Enter Virginia in the first box.
- Enter Lynchburg City Schools in the second box.
- Fill out the rest of the information as it pertains to you and your child.
- Click “Create Account”
- Add students to your household. You will need the child’s name and birth date or student ID.
3. Now you are ready to make payments and review account information.
For frequently asked questions please click here or call 1 (855) 832-5226.
The LCS School Nutrition Program has moved to SchoolCafe for meal accounts. Go to the SchoolCafe website or download the free app to make payments to your cafeteria account and access all school meal information. Please contact the School Nutrition Office at (434) 515-5060 if you have questions regarding SchoolCafe.