LCS is excited to be planning for a great 2021-22 school year! Details are still being developed that include a framework to give the best educational opportunities for all students. We recognize that every family has different needs for their children. We are pleased to offer two options so that parents/guardians can make the best decision for their child. Please let us know your intentions for next school year, and stay tuned for more details!
INTENT FORM FOR 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Check your LCS-registered email to complete the intent form by April 14.
WHAT WILL NEXT SCHOOL YEAR BE LIKE?
Some things you will need to know before completing the intent form are what the options are for your child next school year.
LCS will be offering 2 learning options for students in the fall:
- In Person: 5 days of in-person learning in the school building. We will continue with health and safety procedures, including social distancing (3 feet) and face mask requirements for all students and staff.
- LCS Virtual Academy: Fully remote learning option for K-12 students. This option will require completing an application. Students would still have opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities at their zoned school!
Watch this video for more information about the LCS Virtual Academy.
WHEN DOES SCHOOL START?
- July 14, 2021 - William Marvin Bass Elementary School
- August 11, 2021 - all other schools
- Go to www.lcsedu.net/parents/lcs-calendar to view the entire calendar
Also, SAVE THE DATE for LCS Summer Opportunities.
- LCS will offer summer opportunities from June 6-July 16, 2021 (Tuesday-Friday).*
- Student hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for elementary students and 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for secondary students.
- More information will come after Spring Break, so stay tuned!
*Dates corrected on 3/31/21