Dear LCS Families,
Please see below for a message from LCS Superintendent Crystal Edwards.
We understand that many families are at home with children and would like meaningful enrichment activities to do at this time. We estimate having packets and online resources available to all students on Friday, March 20.
Our teachers and staff have worked collaboratively to compile online and paper enrichment resources that we are making available to you. We understand that you may have questions, and we are here for you! Our staff will be responding to emails between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We originally communicated that the packets and online resources we would be providing would be considered “Continuity of Instruction.” Please note, they are considered “Enrichment Activities” not “Continuity of Instruction.”
We will continue to deliver meals to bus stops Monday through Friday between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. The delivery times and stop locations can be found here. If your bus does not come while you are waiting at your stop, please contact transportation at (434) 515-5100. Thank you for being patient with us as we work hard to be there at the listed times. The times are approximate.
Other COVID-19 Updates:
- LCS Update to COVID-19 Response - March 16, 2020
- LCS Update to COVID-19 Response - March 15, 2020
- LCS Proactive Response to COVID-19 - March 13, 2020
- LCS Proactive Response to COVID-19 - March 12, 2020
- LCS Proactive Response to COVID-19 - March 11, 2020
- LCS Proactive Response to COVID-19 - March 9, 2020
- Lynchburg Organizations Meet to Discuss COVID-19 Response - March 5, 2020