Medical & Pharmacy Plan - Anthem
1. Do you have to register your new Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Plan card for coverage to be active?
Activation is not needed, however, we encourage you to access your online services by registering at anthem.com/register, this will allow you access to all of your medical benefits information.
2. How do I request additional Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical Plan cards?
Contact Anthem member services at (800) 445-7490 or via your online account.
3. Does the Medical Plan have a free mobile app?
Yes, search for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in your app store and select install and confirm your identity.
4. What card do employees use to fill prescriptions at a local pharmacy?
Employees will use their Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Plan card.
5. How do I request my 90 Day Mail Order prescription?
Contact ExpressScripts member services at (866) 281-4279 (open 24 hours) or you can create an account online by going to www.express-scripts.com.
Dental Plan – Anthem
1. How do I request additional Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Dental Plan cards?
Contact Anthem member services at (866) 956-8607.
Vision Plan -EyeMed
1. If I am an existing member of the Vision Plan will I receive a new card?
No, existing members will not receive a new card. Cards will be issued only if employees are new to the plan. If you need a card contact member services at (866) 723-0514.
2. How do I access online services for my Vision Plan?
Go to www.eyemedvisioncare.com and select register now.
3. Does the Vision Plan have a free mobile app?
Yes, search for EyeMed in your app store and select install and confirm your identity.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – take Care by WageWorks
1. If enrolled in the FSA for the 2017 plan year will I receive a new card?
No, the Flex Benefit card will only be issued if employees are new to the program or if your current card will be expiring.
2. When will the funds for the 2017 plan be loaded on my Take Care Card?
Health Care FSA: The Health Care Account funds are available as of 1/1/2017.
Dependent Care FSA: Your per pay election amount will be loaded on your card each pay day.
3. How do I verify that the funds are loaded on my Take Care Card?
Create an online account by going to www.myflexonline.com or you can contact Take Care by WageWorks customer service at (888) 342-3532.
4. Who do I contact to get a Take Care replacement card?
Contact card replacement at (866) 679-7649.