Administered by Anthem Blue Cross and BlueShield
Now you can get the health care you need without all the hassle.
Have a health question? Feeling under the weather? With LiveHealth Online, you don’t have to deal with scheduling an appointment or long wait times at the urgent care center. In fact, you don’t even have to leave your home or office. Using LiveHealth Online, you can see a doctor who can answer questions, make a diagnosis, and even prescribe basic medications, when needed.
With LiveHealth Online, you get:
- Immediate doctor visits through live video.
- You choice of board – certifies doctors
- $25 PCP copay per visit
- Private, secure and convenient online visit
What are Qualifications of the Doctors you see using LiveHealth Online?
- Board certified
- Average 15 years practicing medicine
- Mostly primary care physicians
- Specially trained for online visits
When can you use LiveHealth Online?
As always, you should call 911 with any emergency. Otherwise, you can use LiveHealth Online whenever you have a health concern and your own doctor isn’t available. Doctors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week 365 days a year. Some of most common uses includes:
- Cold and flu symptoms such as a cough, fever and headaches
- Sinus infections and more!
Start a Conversation Now
Just enroll for free at livehealthonline.com or on the app, and you’re ready to see a doctor.
Plan Administrator Contact Information
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
PO Box 27401
Richmond, VA 23279
8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday; Saturday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.