E. C. Glass High School parents and student-athletes, there is a new concussion education requirement for the 2018-2019 school year. What do you need to do?
- Every student-athlete and at least one (1) parent/guardian must complete the concussion education.
Parents, you only need to complete once for multiple student-athletes.
- Follow the specific google form link, it won’t take long and is valuable information!
- Print and sign the Concussion Acknowledgement Form when you are finished (parent and student-athlete must print and sign).
If you turned this in with your physical, you do not need to turn in another form.
- Turn your completed form into the Athletic Director’s Office
- There is an electronic record of the concussion education once you hit submit.