Internet access points are being set up around the city for public use during the COVID-19 closure. Access is available now in the parking lots of these sites listed below. Please make sure to continue practicing social distancing when you use these internet access sites.
SCHOOL SITES - 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Bass Elementary School (1730 Seabury Ave.), staff parking lot
- Bedford Hills Elementary School (4330 Morningside Dr.), front parking lot
- Dearington Elementary School (210 Smyth St.), parking lot
- Dunbar Middle School (1200 Polk St.), parking lot off 12th Street
- E. C. Glass High School (2111 Memorial Ave.), student parking lot off Langhorne Road
- Heritage Elementary School (501 Leesville Rd.), parking lot near Door 3 on Timberlake Road side
- Heritage High School (3101 Wards Ferry Rd.), student parking lot
- Hutcherson Early Learning Center (2401 High St.), parking lot
- Linkhone Middle School (2525 Linkhorne Dr.), parking lot near gymnasium
- Perrymont Elementary School (409 Perrymont Ave.), parking lot
- R. S. Payne Elementary School (1201 Floyd St.), parking lot on Fillmore St. side
- Sandusky Middle School (805 Chinook Pl.), faculty parking lot
- Sheffield Elementary School (115 Kenwood Pl.), front parking lot
- T. C. Miller Elementary School (600 Mansfield Ave.), parking lot
The available networks are LCS-Wireless (students), LCS-Secure (students/staff), and LCS-Public (public).
CITY SITES - 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Jefferson Park
- Daniels Hill
- College Hill
- Yoder Center
- Diamond Hill
Use wifi.xfinity.com for access to mobile hotspots.
Contact the Family Connect Team at (434) 401-6902.