The Lynchburg City Schools Department of Information Technology will hold community meetings to introduce parents and guardians to the "Parent Portal" feature of Infinite Campus. In these one-hour workshops—from 7:00-8:00 p.m.—parents and guardians will learn how to do the following:
- Register their students online for the coming school year.
- Access their students' grades either on their phone or computer.
- Set up email alerts regarding their students' progress.
We hope parents and guardians will find this educational and helpful as a communication tool and a way to keep up with student progress. The dates and locations are as follows:
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 - Yoder Center (109 Jackson Street)
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - Lynchburg Public Library (2315 Memorial Avenue)
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 - Jubilee Family Center (1512 Florida Avenue)
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - Heritage United Methodist Church (582 Leesville Road)
We look forward to meeting with you.