We continue to welcome open lines of communication from the community and need to make you aware of procedures that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, impact you as you access the LCS School Administration Building. We want to ensure everyone’s safety as you access the School Administration Building for School Board meetings. The number of people we are able to safely accommodate in the School Board chambers is limited. Here are some helpful guidelines we ask that you follow if you join us in person during public meetings.
We welcome you and ask that you:
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Maintain 3-6 feet social distancing.
- Abide by limited seating requirements as defined by the maximum occupancy standards due to COVID-19.
- Sit in the designated public viewing area.
- Do not remove or rearrange seating.
- Refrain from any disruptive activity such as talking, outbursts, making distracting noises while the meeting is in session.
- If you are viewing the meeting from the lobby and scheduled to address the School Board, please wait to be called into the board room.
- Continue to wear your mask and maintain 3-6 feet social distancing while addressing the School Board.
- After addressing the School Board, please return to the public viewing area.
- Please vacate the premises once the meeting is adjourned.
As always, you can view the Lynchburg City School Board meetings live on our LCS YouTube Channel and on Comcast Cable Channel 17. You can view the meeting schedule and agendas at www.lcsedu.net/schoolboard.
Updated: August 19, 2021