The Payroll Department is part of the Lynchburg City Schools Finance Department responsible for processing all payroll payments to LCS employees.
Our department’s mission is to process payments in a timely and accurate manner. We are committed to serving you in an efficient manner while providing superior customer service.
Our areas of responsibility include:
- Payroll processing for all LCS employees
- Payroll tax withholding and deposits
- Direct deposit for payroll payments
- Updating the Employee Self Service application
- Year End Reporting of W2s
- Processing garnishments
- Generating necessary reports for state and federal purposes
- Compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
Payroll related forms are available on the LCS Commons under the payroll tab.