The Payroll Department is part of the Lynchburg City Schools Finance Department responsible for processing all payroll payments to LCS employees.
Our department’s mission is to process payments in a timely and accurate manner. We are committed to serving you in an efficient manner while providing superior customer service.
Our areas of responsibility include:
- Payroll Processing for all LCS employees
- Payroll tax withholding and deposits
- Direct Deposit for payroll payments
- Updating the Employee Self Service application
- Year End Reporting of W2s
- Processing garnishments
- Generating necessary reports for state and federal purposes
- Compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
Payroll related forms are available on the LCS Commons under the payroll tab.
If you need additional assistance, please contact one of the Payroll staff listed above.