Daily COVID-19 Case Count
Updated by 3:00 p.m. each school day with the number of new positive COVID-19 cases reported. Any cases reported on non-school days will be included in the count of the next school day.
In order to protect the privacy of students and staff, we will not disclose names, locations, or other specific information. However, we will continue to follow the guidelines in our Health Mitigation Plan for notifying any staff member or family who may have been in close contact with someone who tested positive.
Daily COVID-19 Quarantine Count
Updated by 3:00 p.m. each school day with the number of new individuals reported entering quarantine. Any individuals reported on non-school days will be included in the count of the next school day.
- Symptomatic (having symptoms and diagnosed with COVID): It is safe to end isolation when at least 5 days have passed since symptoms ﬁrst appeared AND you haven’t had a fever for at least 24 hours (without the use of medication), and other signs of illness are improving.
- Asymptomatic (not having symptoms, but tested positive for COVID): It is safe to end home isolation when at least 5 days have passed since the day your test specimen was collected.
- Fully vaccinated: Two shots of Moderna or Pfizer, 1 shot of Johnson & Johnson.
- Fully vaccinated 5-11 Year Olds: Two shots of Pfizer, at this time.
- Isolation: Person should stay home and stay away from people, even in their own home.
- Quarantine: Person should stay home. If possible, they should stay away from people in their own home, especially people at higher risk.