Here are some quick PTO fundraising facts:
- All LMS all families are considered members of the PTO. There are no dues to pay and no membership forms to fill out. Anyone that wants to make a significant, positive difference in the future of our children and our community should consider getting involved.
- Our largest fundraisers are the Jag Color Jog Fun Run in the fall, school dances, and Kroger Community Rewards program.
- You can also support the school by using Amazon Smile when shopping on Amazon and clipping and sending in BoxTops (there is a BoxTops contest right now!), and of course we accept monetary donations at all times.
- The PTO fundraising supports the teachers in numerous ways—science fair, art competition and spelling bee prizes; 8th grade day; National Junior Honor Society; the drama, orchestra and band programs; JAG athletics; and all academic departments.
- Due to the generous support of our various PTO fundraisers we have been able to do all of the above mentioned support and, in addition, we have purchased a new gym scoreboard for $5,000 in 2018 and a new Cafeteria Sound System for more than $7,000 in 2017.