A parent is required to come into the school counseling office and complete the enrollment paperwork. According to the Lynchburg City Schools policy, the following documents are required before a student may be enrolled in any of the city schools.
- Original birth certificate
- Updated immunization records (Immunization Requirements)
- Two proofs of residency
- Transcript/withdrawal grades
- Proof of custody – if applicable
- Current or last report card
- Any standardized test scores
- Special Education paperwork – IEP, 504, BIP, etc.
- Any medical concerns
A parent is required to come into the school counseling office and complete the withdrawal paperwork. The withdrawal process and information needed is as follows:
- Complete the withdrawal form
- Clean out locker
- Return Chromebook and all LCS materials
Registration InformationMore details about registering your student with LCS