Dear LCS families,
As we are preparing for the close of this school year, we are also getting ready for the next! We are here to help you make sure your child is ready for a great start to the 2021-22 year.
- Proof of residency will be required for all students, new and returning. Schools will be coordinating with families on how to collect this and other information needed for the new school year.
- Be sure to check the VDOE website at https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/immunization/requirements/ to ensure your child is current on immunization requirements, especially for new students, rising 7th graders, and some high school students. Changes were made recently. If you have questions about immunization requirements, contact the Department of Student Services at (434) 515-5035 or contact your health care provider.
REGISTRATION CHECKLIST FOR 2021-22
- Online Registration Application (all students)
- For returning families, the link for Online Registration can be found under the “More” tab within the Infinite Campus Parent portal.
- If you have questions about logging into Infinite Campus, contact your child’s school or call the LCS Help Desk at (434) 515-5090.
- Birth Certificate (new students)
- Physical (new students)
- Immunization record (new students and some returning students--see VDH link above)
- Verification of income (PreK)
- Two proofs of residency* (all students)
- Current utility bill (gas, oil, electric, water, cable, landline)
- Rent/mortgage agreement
- Current rent receipts with address on receipt
- Closing papers of home purchased
- City registration of vehicle (The City of Lynchburg requires that vehicles be registered within 30 days of moving to Lynchburg)
HOW DO I PROVIDE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO MY CHILD’S SCHOOL
There will be no division-wide Enrollment Day this year, but be on the lookout for communications from your school about how to provide proof of residency and other necessary documents.