Welcome to the beginning stages of planning for the 2021-2022 academic year with Heritage High School (HHS). In selecting courses for your schedule, it is important to consider your academic and career interests and strengths as well as your goals and plans after high school.
The Program of Studies includes essential information of graduation requirements and a description of courses and other educational opportunities offered at HHS. It is imperative that students and parents carefully review the Program of Studies when selecting courses.
- Rising 10th Grade Course Selection Form
- Rising 11th Grade Course Selection Form
- Rising 12th Grade Course Selection Form
Once students make their course selections, we are then able to determine our staffing needs and schedule classes for next year. All current HHS students’ requests for changes for the 2021-2022 school year must be made on or before June 4, 2021 by 2:30p.m.
Below are a few things to keep in mind when considering course selections:
- The master schedule is created around students’ course requests and teacher availability.
- Students have the first 10 days of the school year to request a schedule change.
- Students interested in dual enrollment courses have to meet the community college’s course requirements. This is satisfied by applying to CVCC and taking the VPT placement tests in English and math (substitute SAT/ACT assessments are permitted).
- Students have until 2:30 p.m. on Friday, June 4 to request a change to their course selections.
If you have questions about the course selection/registration process, please contact your student’s school counselor.
Mrs. Bernette Beckles (A-D), email@example.com
Mrs. Sarada Hester (E-I) & School Counseling Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Katherine Baker (J-Q), email@example.com
Ms. Staci Davis (R-Z), firstname.lastname@example.org