In our continued efforts to identify students early we have the following Child Find Screening process:
If you suspect that your child has a disability please follow the following instructions:
- Gather the information needed that includes:
- Child’s name,
- Parent’s name
- Phone Number
- Child’s date of birth and age
- Child’s gender and race
- Concerns for your child's development
- Call 515-5180 to schedule a Child Find Screening to determine if your child needs special education testing.
- Attend the Child Find Screening with your child.
- Meet with the screening teacher and the administrator to review the results of the Child Find Screening and decide if future testing is needed.
- If needed sign the necessary papers.
- If your child needs further testing, attend all scheduled appointments.
- Participate in the Eligibility Meeting as a team member
- Participate in the IEP Meeting as a team member